RBRO Solutions to attend British Legal Technology Forum
March 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
British Legal Technology Forum 2018
Europe’s Largest Legal Technology Conference and Exhibition
RBRO Solutions are proud to announce we will be exhibiting at the British Legal Technology Forum 2018 at the Old Billingsgate, London on Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
Produced by Netlaw Media, the British Legal Technology Forum 2018 is Europe’s largest legal IT conference and exhibition.
The British Legal Technology Forum will bring together the most respected professionals from both the legal and commercial technology sectors to examine and explore the systems, strategies, processes, and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
In addition, the event will also deliver over 85 leading technology suppliers who will be showcasing a wide range of new and upgraded systems, as well as the finest technology and IT security available to law firms and legal businesses.
The 2018 program will examine and explore:
- Artificial Intelligence & Law Firm Automation
- Driving Firm Innovation
- Managing Technological Disruption
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- Blockchaining the Legal Sector
- Where Law Meets Technology: A Managing Partner’s View
- Lawyer Application & Current Technology
- Two Speed IT – Managing legacy vs agility
- GDPR & Information Security
- AI and eDisclosure
- and much more…
If you are attending ‘British Legal Technology Forum 2018’, come and see RBRO Solutions at stand A31.