RBRO Solutions is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our team at our head office in Pickering, Ontario. This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Work with the latest and greatest web frameworks and libraries. Build solutions that take high performance, multi-tenant back-end platforms for global organizations to the next level. Be part of our entrepreneurial environment that rewards hard work with competitive benefits and work from home options.
At RBRO Solutions, we provide high quality modern software solutions using the best technologies in the market. These solutions are trusted globally with over 400,000 licenses in use in over 500 medium, large, and fortune 500 companies. We are an organization that encourages entrepreneurial thinkers and individual imagination. We value people who can get the job done, and have fun doing it! At RBRO, code quality, high performance, scalability, and modern responsive interfaces are the highest priorities.
The Solutions Architect is a key member of the Product Development and Innovation team. The Solutions Architect is accountable for developing both short-term and long-term architecture strategy for software products, providing technical leadership and consultation, and collaborating with all other teams to maximize business opportunities. Areas of responsibility include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and drive the short- and long-term architecture strategy for product development
- Act as subject matter expert to plan, design, specify, and select solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Design and implement system architecture and interfaces using industry best practice
- Partner closely with Product Management to align product architecture with business needs
- Build cloud solutions based on multi-tenancy architecture
- Provide analysis on product components that should be replaced, made more flexible, configurable, scalable, etc.
- Communicate and validate product architecture with peers, partners and stakeholders
- Maximize flexibility and the ability to integrate solutions with other systems
- Review product initiatives, development plans, and test processes where applicable
- Lead development team in diagnosing, assessing and resolving problems
- Exploit Industry trends and new technologies to recommend suitable solutions
- Design and lead development of automated tests and test systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years’ hands-on support of business-critical IT infrastructure that includes design/admin/implementation/management experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud based software product design and architecture
- Advanced knowledge of designing & developing cloud based solutions, experience in Object Oriented Software Design
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technology standards, guidelines, and tools
- Experience designing and implementing secure Enterprise solutions that are compliant with enterprise data security standards
- Thorough understanding of relevant and emerging technologies and industry directions
- Strong accountability for completing work assignments, meeting commitments and deadlines
- Critical thinking ability with problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to think outside the box
- Team player attitude with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Object Oriented Development
- Visual Studio, TFS, Source Control, Agile (SCRUM) Development
- REST Web Services/APIs (both consuming and developing)
- Strong team player; genuine passion and commitment towards delivery and team success
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Oral/written communication and time management skills
- Able to pick up new information easily and quickly
- Ability to deliver on time and with high quality
WHAT RBRO OFFERS:
Our growing organization with a global presence offers a great work environment:
- Head office in the Greater Toronto Area; close to the Pickering GO train station
- Comprehensive full health benefits plan with disability insurance
- Entrepreneurial culture where collaboration and ideas are valued
- Progressive green policies and tools that are environmentally friendly
- Flexible work options including flex hours, telecommuting and summer hours
- Energetic and simulating work environment with annual employee awards and regular employee events
Apply today! Interested applicants can forward their résumé to career@rbrosolutions .com. Come build your career with us!
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.
Check us out at www.rbrosolutions.com
|Job Category||Solutions Architect|