RBRO Solutions is seeking a Platform Consultant to join our growing team within Global Professional Services.
RBRO Solutions, a leading business solutions provider, is a company dedicated to helping organizations get the greatest value from their business content and work processes. The company is trusted globally by over 400,000 business users and has worked with a variety of clients that range from SMB to Fortune 500 companies. RBRO has successfully delivered thousands of implementations, and the company’s strategic consultants offer visionary leadership to its clients by obtaining value from their content and driving greater efficiencies.
RBRO business solutions seamlessly support mission-critical business systems for top legal and corporate brands worldwide. The company was established in 2003 at the forefront of the enterprise content management, big data and document management era, and continues as a leader in its approach.
We are an entrepreneurial organization with a strong awareness that we didn’t get here all by ourselves. Our success has been built on the input of our valued team members and clients. We’re a collection of highly motivated professionals that are able to wear many hats; work hard and take time to celebrate our wins and have fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE – PLATFORM CONSULTANT
As a Platform Consultant, this person is an integral member of the Professional Services team and has very strong technical skills and experience. An understanding of the inner workings of a variety of organizations, particularly in the legal sector would be a strong asset. The Platform Consultant will work collaboratively within the Professional Services organization and provide process design, workflow automation, technology and database consulting.
This role requires an individual to have a diverse skill set; proven experience in a highly technical role, great organizational and time management skills; strong aptitude towards optimizing business operational processes and associated automation leveraging software and services.
• Work with business functions to define current and target processes
• Look for ways to automate process leveraging software and services
• Provide direction to clients regarding best practices around information management
• Work with clients to review functional specifications incorporating both business and technical requirements for custom development solutions
• Collaborate with team members and client resources to review, recommend and implement complex solutions covering IT and related business problems.
• Assist clients to understand how best to take advantage of related technologies in their environment
• Five (5) plus years’ business experience in IT and customer facing technical execution; preference given to experience working in a legal or professional services verticals
• Demonstrated experience with Document Management systems; iManage experience is considered a plus
• Five (5) plus years’ experience with SQL including database configuration, design, scripting
• Able to multi-task and provide creative technical solutions in highly pressured situations
• Proven ability to learn and assimilate new technologies into existing practice quickly and effectively
• Effective interpersonal skills and active listening skills when dealing with clients both face to face and remotely
• Self-motivated and strong determination to produce results in fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
• An excellent team player
WHAT RBRO OFFERS:
Our growing organization with a global presence offers a great work environment:
• Comprehensive full health benefits plan with disability insurance
• Entrepreneurial culture where collaboration and ideas are valued
• Progressive green policies and tools that are environmentally friendly
• Flexible work options including flex hours
• Energetic and simulating work environment with annual employee awards and regular employee events
Interested applicants can forward their résumé and cover letter via the online form below.
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.