RBRO Solutions, a leading business solutions provider, is a company dedicated to helping organizations get the greatest value from their business content and work processes. The company is trusted globally by over 400,000 business users and has worked with over 500 medium, large and Fortune 500 companies. RBRO has successfully delivered thousands of implementations, and the company’s strategic consultants offer visionary leadership to its clients by obtaining value from their content and driving greater efficiencies.
RBRO business solutions seamlessly support mission-critical business systems for top legal and corporate brands worldwide. The company was established in 2003 at the forefront of the enterprise content management, big data and document management era, and continues as a leader in its approach.
The Product Manager will report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will be a key member of the Product Development group. In this role, the Product Manager is accountable for managing product lifecycle, developing product roadmaps, reviewing product requirements and feedback, identifying improvement areas, providing product expertise, and collaborating with all other teams to maximize business opportunities.
- Help define the product vision and roadmap in an Agile development environment
- Manage the product lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, development and launch
- Provide an accurate end-user viewpoint to the product engineering team to ensure that software being developed is ideally suited to the intended audience and purpose
- Understand both explicit and implicit problems and challenges that RBRO products are intended to solve, ensuring that they meet user and market needs
- Ensure cohesiveness and collaboration between all departments of the company as the intersection point between business, design, and technical product resources.
- Ensure business needs are understood and incorporated into approved products
- Create, review, and prioritize all types of product specifications while managing the product backlog
- Identify and recommend product initiatives to drive profitability
- Prepare and document acceptance criteria and confirm requirements are met by performing acceptance testing and usability tests
- Act as key point of contact for product release authorization
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant subject or program
- 5+ years’ experience working within a software product development team
- 5+ years in a software role in which understanding client behaviour is paramount (e.g., Quality Assurance, Technical Support, Consulting, Training, Product Management)
- Strong understanding of Product Management strategies, practices and methods
- 3+ years’ experience in testing and quality assurance activities on IT project
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical support environment and understanding the needs and challenges of end users with content management software
- Hands-on knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycle
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with client representatives at any level and varying degrees of technical competence
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- Solid understanding of process and content management software used throughout the corporate and legal industry including iManage and K2
- Solid understanding of key Microsoft applications including SQL Server, Office, and Team Foundation Server
- Clearly document ideas, concepts, designs, tests, results, feedback, and other information in an organized manner
- Energetic and works well with people while exhibiting exceptional diplomacy skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills combined with exceptional listening and interpersonal skills used to build rapport with clients and colleagues
- Goal oriented to achieve product milestones through self-motivation, persistence, and determination
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of software testing practices, concepts and principles, including test automation tools
- Demonstrate accountability for completing work assignments, meeting commitments and deadlines
WHAT RBRO OFFERS:
Our growing organization with a global presence offers a great work environment:
- Head office in the Greater Toronto Area; close to the Pickering GO Train station
- Comprehensive full health benefits plan with disability insurance
- Entrepreneurial culture where collaboration and ideas are valued
- Progressive green policies and tools that are environmentally friendly
- Flexible work options including flex hours, telecommuting and summer hours
- Energetic and simulating work environment with annual employee awards and regular employee events
Apply today! Come build your career with us!
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.
|Job Category||Product Manager|