RBRO Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team at our head office in Pickering, Ontario.
RBRO Solutions, a leading business solutions provider, is dedicated to helping organizations get the greatest value from their business content and work processes. The company, trusted globally with over 400,000 business application licenses in use, has also worked with over 500 medium, large and Fortune 500 companies. RBRO was established in 2003 at the forefront of the enterprise content management, big data and document management era.
We are working on disruptive solutions that transform the way professional services organizations work. If you are looking for an opportunity to put your superior analytical skills to the test, then look no further. As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for performing in all areas of Quality Assurance on a motivated SCRUM team with high expectations to deliver high quality software continuously.
As a Quality Assurance team member, you will be expected to contribute, analyze, review, and improve processes and tools used to ensure growth and success of the organization. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Participate throughout the requirement analysis, design and development process, analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies.
- Support all test activities, enhance, develop and execute manual and automated test scripts, record and track software deficiencies
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans and test cases.
- Write new automated tests, and modify existing tests to account for functionality changes.
- Develop automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing.
- Investigate, report, validate, and track bugs to resolution.
- Actively participate in test automation initiatives.
- Report regularly on testing progress and results
- Identify and escalate issues related to requirement gathering and product quality.
- Ensure that all domain knowledge and test cases are articulated and structured well to enable swift execution by any other members of the QA team
- Actively participate to improve quality in all processes.
- Do exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process.
- Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors, and ensure that defects are fixed.
- Work with project stakeholders and developers to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- College or university graduate in minimum 3 year related program
- 5-10 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools (Selenium preferred)
- Working knowledge of SDLC and STLC methodologies
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile/SCRUM teams
- Experience in using bug tracking tools
- Experience in an Object Oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Competent with Gherkin
- Solid experience in designing and implementing test plans, scripts and scenarios
- Solid experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Superior skills in problem solving, planning, organizing and implementing testing efforts
- Proficient knowledge of structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience in automated tools and version control systems on one or more platforms
- Experience testing high performance web and cloud applications
- Experience with performance and load testing
- Strong experience with End to End product testing
- Goal oriented to achieve project deadlines through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player, and work well under tight deadlines
Interested applicants can forward their résumé and cover letter via the online form below.
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.
|Job Category||QA Analyst|