RBRO Solutions is seeking a full time Software Developer to join our team at our head office in Pickering, Ontario.
Work with the latest and greatest web frameworks and libraries. Build solutions that take high performance, multi-tenant back-end platforms for global organizations to the next level. Be part of our entrepreneurial environment that rewards hard work with competitive benefits and work from home options.
At RBRO Solutions, we provide high quality modern software solutions using the best technologies in the market. These solutions are trusted globally with over 400,000 licenses in use in over 500 medium, large, and fortune 500 companies. We are an organization that encourages entrepreneurial thinkers and individual imagination. We value people who can get the job done, and have fun doing it! At RBRO, code quality, high performance, scalability, and modern responsive interfaces are the highest priorities.
In the role of Software Developer, you will work as part of the team to help advance product solutions and will participate in the development and testing of existing products and new market solutions. Areas of responsibility include but not limited to the following:
- Develop high quality modern front end code for SaaS/Web applications
- Develop scalable high performance back-end code to facilitate the efficient management and movement of terabytes of data
- Write high quality scalable automated tests to test all the code that you write
- Work with product managers, designers, business analysts, and stakeholders to refine requirements
- Work as a SCRUM team member to contribute to the achievement of team goals
- Contribute to architecture and system design
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of back-end development experience using a modern object-oriented language (C# Preferred)
- Work experience with mobile technologies and responsive design
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Object Oriented Development
- Visual Studio, TFS, Source Control, Agile (SCRUM) Development
- REST Web Services (both consuming and developing)
- Strong team player; genuine passion and commitment towards delivery and team success
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Oral/written communication and time management skills
- Able to pick up new information easily and quickly
- Ability to deliver on time and with high quality
Experience with the following:
- Multitenant applications experience
- Document management systems
- Reporting frameworks
WHAT RBRO OFFERS:
Our growing organization with a global presence offers a great work environment:
- Head office in the Greater Toronto Area; close to the Pickering GO train station
- Comprehensive full health benefits plan with disability insurance
- Entrepreneurial culture where collaboration and ideas are valued
- Progressive green policies and tools that are environmentally friendly
- Flexible work options including flex hours, telecommuting and summer hours
- Energetic and simulating work environment with annual employee awards and regular employee events
Apply today! Interested applicants can forward their résumé to career@rbrosolutions .com. Come build your career with us!
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.