- This event has passed.
iManage Work 10 Certified System Engineer Course
September 24 - September 28
Five-day in-person course
Designed for server administrators or engineers with little previous iManage experience
If you are an experienced IT staff member or IT partner without prior iManage experience, you will need to know how to install, configure and sustain the Work 10 system. This course gives you hands-on experience installing and configuring each major component of Work 10. You will learn in detail Work 10 functionality and how it impacts the user’s experience. A week invested in training will save you months of learning and testing each new feature on your own.
• Learn to install and deploy the iManage Work Server components
• Learn the fundamentals of building Workspace-centric folder structures
• Install and configure the iManage Work clients that support the New Professional
• Learn about iManage support for authentication via AD FS
• Leverage the role-based administrative capabilities of iManage Control Centre
• Implement Gmail integration
Course cost: $3,750 US/person (includes exam)
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org